Friday, 3 February 2012

Mango Minster 2012. Taffy's entry

Here is my submission to
Mango Minster 2012.

Name: Taffy (M)
D.O.B 25th September 2000

Class: Cracker Critter

Well here I am.
Looking dashingly handsome as usual.


I enjoy a variety of sports. I love swimming and diving during the summer months in rivers and streams and also in my little pool.


I have been busy working on my diving technique

Having perfected my entry into the pool. The next step was to try a mid air flip

and a rotation.
More work required I think!
Can you see my diving instructor in the top left hand corner?
You just can't get the staff these days!
All I do know is that my passion for diving really doesn't do much for my beard and moustache!



Now after that brief introduction into my healthy lifestyle I would like to tell you about my real passion in life.

TEETH AND TONSILS!

The absolute delight of having my toothie pegs cleaned every week.
Please, please can I have them done now?
Oh that yummy poultry flavour tooth paste.
Look at my pearly whites. You must agree they are amazing.
I sit back and enjoy the time with my tooth brush.
Licking the brush to make sure no toothpaste has been left behind.
Absolutely divine.
When you have great teeth you have to display them on a regular basis.
Also have to check that my big brother is taking care of his teeth and gums.
Not bad Monty, just take a bit of extra care with that fourth upper premolar.
With nice teeth, it's important to smile and dazzle.
Molly, my big sis, can be a little shy when it comes to her weekly dental inspection.
Come on Molly..... Open wide.
Bit more gentle persausion required.
She finally capitulates.
Open wide.
Looking good,
Just need to check your tonsils, keep still while I insert my head in your mouth.
Lovely pink tonsils. Teeth all good too.
Such an interesting past time.




Even when I am driving and shouting at Road Hogs I am confident my teeth must be dazzling them.

So remember to keep up the jaw exercises and make sure the teeth are white and gleaming.

You never know who may be looking at your tonsils.


Now if you will excuse me, it is time for me to look into my crystal bowl and see what the future holds.


Taffy

14 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Excellent entry Taffy. Especially the diving. Have you thought of entering the Olympics. A good fall back, perhaps, if the whole cracker dog thing doesn't work out...
Best of luck in Mango Minster.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

The Thuglets said...

OMD! Taffy an excellent entry. Ctikey,,,,,,,,Your last but one photo should carry a government health warning.

Go for it Taffy!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Duke said...

You are such a crackernutjob, Taffy but you do have the whitest toofers for a handsome senior guy!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Declan said...

Well you are probably sorted mate. If all else fails the Olympic team will be able to use you 4 something I'm sure x

Kinley Westie said...

You are such a cutie! I loved all da photos!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Taffy, as one cracker to another, I salute you. Great entry for the MM. I loved your pool activities, cracker moves and cracker wet furs. Brilliant teeth, no wonder you show them off. Cracker playing with your siblings too. Good luck with the competition. No worries, and love, Stella (also cracker) and Rory (cracker in training).

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Spectacular teef! That second to last photo is hysterical - first sighting of the Pteradactyl Terrier.
Where oh where did you get your swimming pool from? We've been looking for something like that for ages. Blow up kiddie pools last about 30 seconds and mum won't always let me in the sheep trough.

And thanks for visiting my revived bloggie - I relly thought no-one would notice!

cheers
Mojo and Digger

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Your obsession with teeth verges on the cracker, all right. But you do have gorgeous pearly whites. You are a dare devil diver, which is also cracker. Looks to us like you more than qualify for this category. Best of luck in the competition.

Jed & Abby

Roan said...

I think those are the whitest teeth I've ever seen! You are a piece of work, you are. Love the pool shot with your beard all wet. lol

Anonymous said...

A bold move Taffy my cracker terrier... a bold move indeed to enter the category with a judge who lost to your insanity in 2010. But there's no doubt, cracker is in your DNA. And there's no other place we'd rather see you than IN the cracker critter category. Oh baby, Taffy is in the building. Let the cracker competition begin!

Loki, Mango Minster 2012 Judge, Cracker Critters

Asta said...

Taffy
I was dazzled by youw diving skills, and youw passion fow cleen teefs is inspiwing..I'm going to make suwe mine awe up to inspection fwom you
awaiting youw visit dw.Taffy
smoochie kisses
ASta

Stewey said...

OMD - how funny! Love the obsession with teeth and tonsils :)
Stewey

Duke said...

I just had to come and see your entry one more time, Taffy! You're a nut! haha


Love ya lots,
Mitch

Declan said...

Your post has been shortlisted for February's Deccy's Excellent Blog Award!