Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Beds.

Recently there has been a right old argy bargy going on in our house.

It's all about the bed situation!
Taffy likes to sleep in the big beds. He has his own little brown bed but Monty and I have problems making ourselves comfortable in his small bed.

So we asked him to shift over to his own bed but never expected him to do this.........


No amount of coaxing and pleading would make him move.
So Monty and I sent the hoomans out to the local shops to buy us another bed.
This is what they came back with.
It is very comfortable, just right for resting our paws during the day.


After sitting on it for a while I noticed a little label.
It had GP written on it.



Wonder what it means?

Oh I know!

GORGEOUS POOCH!



As soon as those words were uttered guess who ended up on the bed???

TAFFY.



Bet he can't haul this bed on top of the other two!


Molly.

10 comments:

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Never underestimate the Taffy- before you know it he'll have it too~ Have a great day!

The Thuglets said...

GP..definately stands for gorgeous pooch!

Taffy's motto appears very like someone we know here......whats yours is mine and whats mine is my own!

Big Nose Pokes
TheThugletsx

Princess Patches said...

You are ALL gorgeous pooches! So...have you removed the label yet? That would be the first thing to go in our house!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches

Finni said...

We think Taffy is an Airedale stuck in a Welshie body. You go for it Matey! Gorgeous Pooch indeed.
Headrubs
Finni xx

Duke said...

That Taffy is starting to get on our nerves! How dare he! You Dales need to set the little squirt straight and put him in his place!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Wyatt said...

My sister and I argue over beds too! Sometimes she gets real cranky, so I let her have her way!!

Wyatt

Rudy said...

Kinda sounds like me and Molly ;)

The KGs said...

Oh Taffy , I've tried to do that with my hoomans. They won't let me on their bed so when they weren't looking I dragged my bed up there and dropped it right on their pillows- that'll show 'em! We Welsh have to remind everyone who's boss!

TwoSpecialWires said...

Taffy. You are getting down right comfortable. Aren't you? Did you decide that GP meant Guest Pad? (Molly might be considered the Gorgeous Pooch, we're thinkin'.) Whatever. We have a feeling it'll all get sorted out.

We hope so, anyway.
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Kari in Alaska said...

haha I just love that he stacked the beds :)

Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/