This morning I settled down at my laptop to catch up on world events as I always do after my breakfast each morning.
I reached the weather forecast page and I was rather disturbed to read the following..................
Torrential downpours are expected to hit large areas of the country as forecasters warn of flash flooding and lightning strikes.
With no prospect of a respite from the wet weather in sight, forecasters issued a series of severe weather warnings predicting heavy rain
So I have taken preventative measures to ensure my own safety.
I reached the weather forecast page and I was rather disturbed to read the following..................
Torrential downpours are expected to hit large areas of the country as forecasters warn of flash flooding and lightning strikes.
With no prospect of a respite from the wet weather in sight, forecasters issued a series of severe weather warnings predicting heavy rain
So I have taken preventative measures to ensure my own safety.
Well you can never be too careful can you?
It's not too big is it?
Molly I think you should buy one of these.
Taffy
14 comments:
Ah Hoy There Taffy Boy!
Absolutely pawfect for the forecast. Looks really fetchin on you!
We could do with sum here we have a TORRENTIAL Deluge of rain right now.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Hey Taffy, thanks for the weather update, looks like I better get me one of them, we are off to the Shrewsbury Folk Festival all weekend, I might end up being a soggie doggie,and having to swin!!
See Yea George xxx
Oh I want one of those, please please please...
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Taffy! Looks like you are all set. I think you will have to be prepared to rescue the dales unless they also have the floaters.
Maybe you can call in Lacie for backup.
Slobbers,
Mango
You are adorable in your floatie. We are looking for something like that in miniature for an idea I have. Got really excited for a moment then I realized you were full size!
Taffy-
you are so funny! I hope that thing floats!
Wyatt
You are totally prepared!
The swimming ring is a good idea.
With me at home all my meadows are underwater. The Spree has high water. But I can well swim!
Lots of love
Mischka
Well Taffy ya just never know whether the weather report will be accurate. Better safe than sorry and that life ring looks like a fun item besides!:<)
Smooches from Sunny(2day)N.Idaho,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
Taffy
I think I'm going to invest in one of those too..it's waining hewe non stop too and I think it's vewy attwactive as an acc assowy...you'we a smawt fuwwkid..nevew huwts to be pwepawed
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Sigh, I miss big storms
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
I really hope you will not need it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
It never hurts to be prepared! You are a very smart boy, Taffy!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
It's a bright colored ring. Certainly the rescuers will be able to see you. ;) Hopefully you won't need it. Sending you sunshine...
Post a Comment