Taff I agree, especially as you are not the same height!!See Yea George xxx
Looks more like lovey dovey dale face nibbles going on there.Slobbers,Mango
What are you two plotting? Tell me....pleassseeee! Dylan
Must be some kind of 'dale joke that only they understand! But you're right...it is rude!Aire-hugs,Penny & Patches
You are sooooo right!Happy Sunday!Kisses and hugsLorenza
We bet they're planning a nice surprise for you, Taffy!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
Maybe they are planning a nice surprise for you. Do you think?Wyatt
Taffy, Mommy says we might be going abroad for a long vacation. Could I come to visit you?
HHHHmmmm maybe they are planning a nice surprised for you Taffy?Did you give em hell?Hope you had a good weekend.Big Nose PokesThe Thuglets
Oh Taffy, are those dales being rude??? thats not very nice is it!Noah x
And so not fair to take advantage of the fact that certain dogs are taller than others!Toodle pip! Bertie.
TaffyI do think nowmally it is woode, but I agwee wif Maggie and Mitch..I bet they awe planning something nice fow yousmoochie kissesASTA
Are the big gods being rude and ignoring you? Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Taff I agree, especially as you are not the same height!!
See Yea George xxx
Looks more like lovey dovey dale face nibbles going on there.
Slobbers,
Mango
What are you two plotting? Tell me....pleassseeee! Dylan
Must be some kind of 'dale joke that only they understand! But you're right...it is rude!
Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches
You are sooooo right!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We bet they're planning a nice surprise for you, Taffy!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Maybe they are planning a nice surprise for you. Do you think?
Wyatt
Taffy, Mommy says we might be going abroad for a long vacation. Could I come to visit you?
HHHHmmmm maybe they are planning a nice surprised for you Taffy?
Did you give em hell?
Hope you had a good weekend.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Oh Taffy, are those dales being rude??? thats not very nice is it!
Noah x
And so not fair to take advantage of the fact that certain dogs are taller than others!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Taffy
I do think nowmally it is woode, but I agwee wif Maggie and Mitch..I bet they awe planning something nice fow you
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Are the big gods being rude and ignoring you?
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Post a Comment