Taffy here.
I have two Dales living with me and lots of mischief has taken place over the past few days.
So a little competition here.............
Which Dale ate the fence?
Which Dale ate the watering can roses?
Or did one Dale do both?
Could this have been the work of Monty?
Were they both naughty?
Send me an email to:
Send me an email to:
mollyandtaffyterriers at yahoo dot com
Let me know who you think did what.
All correct entries will go in a box and I will select a winner and send you a prize.
Closing date for entries Wednesday 25th August. Midday, UK time.
Taffy.
15 comments:
I'll send you an email Taffy, makes a change from it all being your fault
See Yea george xxx
It wasn't you was it Taffy? I love a watering can myself I must say...
love Dylan
Someone was a bit naughty. Willie does things like this when he is left at home alone. He likes letting me know when he is unhappy. ;)
Taffy..competitions are such fun!
Were there bad words in your hosue like there are in ours at times? LOL
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
We are having an airetimeout to fink about our entry!
Hmmm...we are thinking. So much of that goes on around here...
Wyatt and Stanzie
I have my suspicions about that being the work of any dale at all.
Slobbers,
Mango
We think it was Molly. We'll defo the fence anyway. Sorry
Molly hehe
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Did that thing used to be a watering can? uhoh!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Taffy
I am having a tewwibully hawd time thinking eithew one of those adowable dales had anything to do wif that destwuction..I think it was mawtians
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Someone has been very busy there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh dear, I don't know who was naughty but I'm sure it was all in fun!!
Your friend,
Rudy
Uh oh. We think the bad dog down the street did it. You two dales would NEVER get into mischief. Would you?
(Watch out for splinters. Just sayin',
Jake and Fergi)
My money is on Monty!!
BOL!!!
Love 2 u all
xoxo Autumn
Um, I am leaning towards naughty... not sure who though
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Oh, my money is on Monty!
Post a Comment